5-7 Years of Experience
Pristine Mega Logistics Park Private Limited
AVP – Commercials & Operations
The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall operational activity at ICD/Rail Freight Terminal for handling day to day operations along with strategic development, customer service, office operations etc. The Operations Manager is responsible for establishing all performance objectives in line with prescribed company objectives regarding cost, quality, safety, maintain proper Supply chain and business profitability.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following
- Responsible for day to day execution of logistics operational activities at the ICD such as gate and yard activities including stuffing and stripping of containers to ensure timely delivery.
- Design and maintain operational procedures for the ICD to ensure quick turn-around times.
- Implement the operational procedures and ensure employees are trained and procedures are followed.
- Ensure anti-theft and fraud procedures are in place to protect company’s and client’s assets.
- Setting and allocating targets to operational staff and organizing staff training.
- Day-to-day responsibility for all container and cargo handling equipment in the ICD.
- Coordinate in all warehouse activities such as gate activities, on- and off-loading of cargo, storage etc.
- Managing proper supply chain and ensuring the execution of unit operations and it is in line with the overall strategy
- Maintain MIS, preparing Daily Report and sharing required information with management.
- Continuous interactions with shift in-charges.
- Must have knowledge of Rail Operations and operations of IR and CTOs.
- Good knowledge of Railway circulars and railway working.
- Knowledge of exim/domestic operations in ICD/CFS/Port/Railway Terminals.
- Good coordination with Railway officials for faster movement of rakes and get various permission from IR.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate with relevant experience.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in terminal Operations/container transport/ handling of cargo etc
- Must be action oriented and exhibit strong leadership
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required
- Must be able to motivate and develop teams and individuals in successfully completing duties
- Candidate must be either based out at Rewari, within 20 kms radius or ready to relocate at said location.